Due to transitions within the Vermont State Colleges system, there is no longer a system-wide Office of Sponsored Projects. Instead, the Community College of Vermont and Vermont State University oversee sponsored programs development at an institutional level. This web site remains temporarily available to allow access to required grant forms.